What Apple Support You Need?
0800 756 3355
|Sales or Order?
0800 048 0408
|Lost or Stolen?
0800 107 6285
For issues like suspicious emails related Apple subscription or other purchased that you haven’t placed, you can either forward that email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Apple support phone number at 0800 756 3355. If you have other Apple Support query, so either chat with us or contact our UK toll-free and discuss with an Apple specialist round the clock 0800756 3355. Contact Apple support phone number, one place where you can ask and discuss all Apple query. Get answers that guide you in the right direction and resolve your Apple tech issues on the spot.
Note: This site has no association with the official Apple Inc. If you need the personalised care, so ask our Apple expert. To be able to connect instantly dial our Apple support phone number.
Though there are no specific or restrictions on phoning our Apple care services. So you find your best time and contact us accordingly. Best of all you get 24/7 services including the weekend. One call resolution on the very first contact with our Apple support phone number. The maximum wait time for our Apple specialist is always less than a couple of minutes.
Book an appointment with Apple Genius Bar
Genius Bar is there to assist you with the macOS and iOS including other learning sessions. You can choose the product you wish to talk about in the Genius Bar.
Locate an Apple store and Buy your Favourite Apple product
Locating an Apple shop in the UK pretty easy, by just putting the postcode. Therefore, type in your postcode and you find exactly where the nearest Apple store is.
Buy an Apple product over the Phone
If you need support buying an Apple product over the phone, call official Apple support phone number 0800 048 0408. The timings are from Monday to Friday 8 AM – 8 PM, and for weekends( sat-sun) 9 AM to 6 PM.
You may experience one of these Apple issues
Dedicated Apple support team to assist you with all kinds of Apple issues and other queries, phone Apple number.
- Troubleshooting to fix your iOS issues and other app related problems.
- Both hardware and the software issues for a wide range of Mac computers.
- Does not matter how old the Mac or the iOS device is, you get all Apple support assistance.
- We can even guide you in the right direction in case of a hardware failure, therefore call our Apple expert today by calling our Apple support phone number.
- Apple questions related to an order you placed or suggestions for buying a new Apple device is all welcomed.
- Apple Support for all kinds of Mac mail, iPad and iPhone email issues.
- Perfect diagnosis for hardware issues, therefore, contact a member of our Apple customer support advisor.
- Complete data recovery and support restoring your macOS.
- Did you know Tune-up to improve the performance of your Apple devices? hence contact apple support phone number experts.
- Instant support to remove malware, virus and other annoying and pop up.
- Get great suggestion for and advise in choosing the right Apple products.
We have updated our privacy and terms policy, so please read them very carefully before using any content on this website.
How to enable private browsing on iPad/iPhone — Dial Apple support phone number
If you wish to keep your surfing private, enable private browsing mode. Browsing data, like history cookies and cache and not stored when you enable private browsing option. Since the settings in case of an older version of Safari may be different, hence contact our Apple support experts.
Here is how to enable the private browsing mode:
Open Safari on your iPhone, on the bottom right side, tap this icon and then click on private, and finally press done. Now if you wish to go back to the normal mode from private browsing, tab on the same icon shown above and then on then click private and then done. For other web browsers like Firefox, chrome, and opera contact a member through Apple Support phone number.
How to fix Mac, iPad iPhone Email issues — Contact Support phone number
So if you have difficulty sending or receiving emails on mac ask an Apple care advisor.
Follow these steps to fix the email glitch.
- Did you know to restart your devices could rectify issues?
- Mac users reboot your Apple Mac once if you still have issues talk to our Apple support phone number.
- The other steps include removing the account in case of an IMAP setup. POP, POP3 users must be careful, because you may lose the emails.
- Experience the best Apple customer service with our Apple Support advisors call live.
- We recommend that you check for any Apple software update on both mobile and PC.
- Users with Google, AOL, Yahoo, BT non-POP account, Sky & Outlook delete the email accounts and add again.
- Discuss with an Apple specialist online for further support.
How to remove virus alert from Apple devices — call Apple support phone number
None of the alerts on your Apple mobile devices related to the virus is genuine. Therefore ignore all such popup saying your iPad, iPhone, and other Apple devices are infected. The simple answer is because that website is designed to look that way.
Hence follow these simple apple support steps to clean fake alerts:
- iPhone users press the home button go to the main settings and then scroll down to find safari. Afterward, tap safari and then go little down and click on clear history and website data.
- iPad users go to settings page tap the safari on the left > on the right side scroll down and press clear history and website data.
Go back to safari and check again, it should be clean.
What to do when your iPhone, iPad or iPad stuck on Apple logo — Apple Support
Connect your device to a PC or an Apple Mac and open iTunes. If you don’t have a computer, try to borrow one, or go to an Apple Authorized Service Provider.
While your Apple device is connected, force it to restart:
On an Apple iPhone 8 or later: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until you see the recovery mode screen.
On an Apple iPhone, 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold the Side and Volume Down buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery mode screen.
On an Apple iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad, or iPod touch: Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery mode screen.
Don’t release the buttons when you see the Apple logo. Keep holding until you see the recovery mode screen. When you get the option to restore or update, choose Update. iTunes will try to reinstall iOS without erasing your Apple data. iTunes will download the software for your device. If it takes more than 15 minutes, your device will exit recovery mode and you’ll need to repeat steps 2 and 3. Dial our trusted Apple support phone number if need to talk about something else with Apple devices.