What data is collected?
We collect the following personal information when you sign up for our Services.
- Your name, address, phone number, email address, credit card information, etc.
What are cookies?
- Authenticating you on our website so that we can provide the services you requested.
- Keeping track of information you have provided us.
- Remembering your website preferences.
- Measuring your use of our websites and to modify them according to your interests.
How to manage cookies?
How we use Your data?
We will only use your data when we have been given permission to do so when it is needed to deliver the Services, or for legal compliance or other lawful purposes. Prevent fraud and abuse of our Services.
Sharing with trusted third parties
We may share your personal data with affiliated companies within our corporate family and with trusted third party service providers in order for them to perform certain tasks on our behalf. This may include:
- Processing credit card payments
- Delivering content and communications to you (such as email).
- We only share what is needed for the third party to perform the tasks on our behalf. These third parties are prohibited from using, sharing, or keeping your personal data for any other purpose, and are bound to strict data processing terms and conditions.
We may also contact you with offers for additional services if you give us consent.
- You may update your subscription preferences by contacting.
Website analytics. We use various third-party web analytics tools such as Google Analytics to collect information on how you interact with our website. This data may include information on which pages you visit, how much time you spend on each page, which operating system and browser you use, and geographic location information. These tools will place cookies in your browser for this purpose which can only be used by the service provider. The data collected may be transmitted to and stored by these service providers in a country other than where you reside.
- This information does not include personal data such as names, address, email addresses, etc, and will be stored and used in accordance with their own privacy policies. Compliance with legal, regulatory, and law enforcement requests. We cooperate with law enforcement and government officials and private parties to comply with the law. We will, in our sole discretion, disclose any information about you to such parties as necessary to respond to claims and legal processes, to protect our property and rights or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or an individual, or to prevent or stop illegal or unethical activity.
If we are legally permitted to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event we are required to provide your information to third parties as part of a legal process.
We will share your information as necessary to comply with ICANN or ccTLD regulations and policies when you register a domain name with us.
How we secure and retain data?
We protect your personal data, by storing them on a secure & encrypted drive. We retain personal data for as long as it is needed to provide the Services you have requested, and thereafter for legal and business purposes.
How you can access, update, or delete your data?
You can access, view and update or delete your personal data by contacting us from the “Contact Us page”.
Our Services are only available for those who are over the age of 19.
Data Protection Authority
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) and believe we maintain your personal data subject to the General Data Protection Regulation, you may direct questions or complaints to your local Data Protection Authority.